PrideStaff Financial’s Coronavirus Response
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a focus in recent news and you may be wondering how PrideStaff Financial is responding. This page has been created to provide basic information about Coronavirus prevention and the steps we are taking to respond to client and associate requests.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your local PrideStaff Financial office. Thank you for allowing us to provide you with a staffing service experience focused on what you value most.
Employee Resources | Business Resources
COVID Education & Prevention
About the Coronavirus
Learn More About COVID-19: How It Spreads, Variants, Coping With COVID-19 and More
Learn More About Variants
How To Protect Yourself & Others
COVID vs. Flu – What’s the Difference?
Quarantine vs. Isolation – What’s the Difference?
Learn More About Getting Vaccinated
COVID-19 Testing – Everything You Need to Know
How to Manage COVID-19 at Home
Safety & Hygiene Procedures
If You Are Feeling Ill
- Contact your local PrideStaff Financial office immediately. We will ensure proper notification to the client and/or supervisor you are on assignment with. We don’t want it to appear as though you are not showing up for work.
- Stay home when sick, to reduce spreading sickness within the workplace.
- Do not return to work until you are released by your physician or fever-free for at least 24 hours.
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Throw the tissue away immediately and wash or sanitize your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unclean hands.
- Avoid close contact with anyone who has a fever and/or cough.
- Disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
3 Ways to Avoid Feeling Overwhelmed with Work
Top Differences in Your Job Search to be Prepared for
These Accounting & Finance Jobs Have Seen Growth During the Pandemic
Land a Financial Job during COVID-19
Interviews: How to Prove that You’re a Strategic Thinker
Remote Work: Setting Yourself Up for Success
California Employment Development Department Services
COVID Employment Resources
EEOC Guidance & ADA Considerations
Request an Employee
Management & Working Remotely
Re-Onboarding for a New World of Work
5 Ways to Find Focus While Working at Home
50 Must-Have Remote Working Tools and Apps
A Guide for Working (from Home) Parents
When Home Becomes the Workplace: Mental Health and Remote Work
How to Build an Effective Upskilling Strategy in the New Normal
7 Low-Cost and Remote-Friendly Employee Appreciation Ideas
5 Steps to Become an All Virtual Firm
Helping Employees Balance Work and At Home School
The information provided here does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Due to the evolving nature of issues relating to COVID-19, information on this page may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This page also contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are only for the convenience of the reader, user or browser; PrideStaff Financial does not recommend or endorse the contents of the third-party sites.